They say that a dog is man’s best friend. But what about a good, hot (or cold) cup of coffee? I want to share 3 coffee drinks you'll love! For many people, coffee is a ritual. It helps us welcome the day. It’s enjoyable over a good conversation. It gives us a boost as we tackle a number of tasks and responsibilities.
Coffee is synonymous with adventure. I love to travel. When I explore different places with my husband, Nathan, we love to try new coffee shops. It’s such a fun experience as we step into a delightful atmosphere as customers are drinking coffee and having energetic conversations.
Here’s a list of some great coffee shops I’ve visited over the years:
- The Coffee House // Franklin, TN https://www.thecoffeehousefranklin.com/ @thecoffeehousefranklin
- Strange Brew // Tupelo, MS https://strangebrewcoffeehouse.myshopify.com/ @sbcoffeehouse
- ONYX Coffee Lab // Rogers, AR https://onyxcoffeelab.com/ @onyxcoffeelab
- Round Mountain // Conway, AR https://www.roundmountaincoffee.com/@roundmountaincoffee
- Black Bear Bread CO. // Santa Rosa Beach, FL https://www.blackbearbreadco.com/ @blackbearbreadco
- Old School Coffee /// Lexington, KY https://www.oldschoolcoffeelex.com/@oldschoolcoffeelex
- Cathedral Coffee // Portland, OR https://www.cathedralcoffee.com/@cathedralcoffee
- DoubleShot Coffee Co // Tulsa, OK https://www.doubleshotcoffee.com @thedoubleshot
- OHenry’s Coffees // Birmingham, AL https://ohenryscoffees.com/@ohenrys
- French Truck Coffee // Memphis, TN https://frenchtruckcoffee.com/@frenchtruck
You can make coffee at home or visit a favorite coffee shop. Here are my three favorite coffee orders:
Black Coffee with Almond or Oat Milk
(Add Stevia if needed to make it more sweet.)
It’s a simple option but jazzed up with milk.
Vanilla Latte with Almond Milk
We’re getting a little fancy but staying healthy.
Iced Coffee with all the fixin’s
(One pump of Sugar Free Vanilla, a splash of Almond Milk, and Cinnamon Powder on top.)
You need to have a favorite iced coffee for those hot summer nights!
Coffee is an important part of my day. It is by my side (or in my hands) as I scan my to-do list. It is filled with warmth and comfort. or it's cool and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Try one of these drinks the next time you are at a coffee shop and remember a cup of joe doesn’t have to be luxurious to be wonderful!
IF YOU LIKED THIS BLOG, HERES MORE FOR YOU!
3 Popsicles You Can Make At Home This Summer. Read More!
Healthy, On-The-Go Snacks Your Kids Will Love. Read More!
Download Free Summer Smoothie Guide. Download Now!
Be the first to comment