Having a look into other’s lives and what they are loving is such a fun way to get ideas of things that I want to invest in now or sometime in the future. As a health coach, there are so many ‘things’ that I see others using that I add to my list of wants for the future.
I’m going to share 5 things I’m currently LOVING as a health coach.
- Air Fryer – I could talk about this for days! This was a game changer for me. It was one of those things that I had seen people talking about and put on my list but didn’t pull the trigger for over a year!
You can do SO much with an air fryer but my favorite thing to cook is salmon! It cooks so perfectly!
The biggest reason I love my air fryer is because it cuts down on cooking time! As a busy momma of 2 with activities during the week, this is seriously a mom’s best friend!
- Hokas – I bought my first paid 18 months ago and it’s been a game changer! My feet were hurting when I was walking and I knew I needed a change. My friend Morgan got me hooked on Hokas.
As a health coach, I recommend getting a GOOD pair of tennis shoes or walking shoes. Everyone is different but if you’re looking for a good recommendation, add Hokas to your list. They are an investment but for me, they are something I wear every single day so the investment is worth it!
- Stanley Cup – The hype is real! At least for me, it is! I know there are lots of people against a Stanley because of the size or how silly people look hauling them around. To each their own of course, but I LOVE mine!
This wasn’t something I wanted to buy for myself because I didn’t know how I’d like it so I asked for one for Christmas and well, jokes on me because over here we have had it for over a year and I’ve convinced multiple people to buy one!
A couple of things I love are the size because it holds 40oz and just drinking 2.5 of them and I’ve reached my water goal for the day so it’s an easy way to keep track. The other thing, it fits in my car cup holders which is hard to come by with a large cup. We can’t forget the colors, the branding is just SO good! So yes, I’m a Stanley girly and proud of it!
- Breville Espresso Machine – This might be in my top spot for the things I’m loving right now! I’ve wanted an espresso machine for years now. I haven’t always drank coffee but once I started it’s been one of those things that I’m bougie about.
As we all know, coffee and lattes can get expensive so I wanted to be able to make them at home (plus it’s fun!).
I did a lot of research before deciding on the Breville one. It was definitely an investment but after doing the math, we only needed to make 40 drinks at home, so we’ve definitely invested wisely. It’s such a fun thing to be able to make our friends and family a nice coffee from home as well.
- Meal Planning Templates – I’m sure you aren’t surprised by this one! With my job, I’m always coming up with new meal ideas, recipes, and snacks for my clients. It’s so much more fun and easy when I’m working with a template. Nathan got me a meal planning notebook and I fell in love with it! I use it every week for planning my family’s meals.
There are lots of things you can use for meal planning but templates are just so much more fun!
Hopefully, you got some ideas for some future gift to ask for OR a little treat yourself gift!
Check out all these products and their direct links HERE!
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE NOW
If you liked this blog, here’s more for you!
MEAL PLANNING 101: MY WEEKLY PLANNING STRATEGY: HERE
HOW TO ENSURE A SUCCESSFUL FITNESS ROUTINE: HERE