Can you guess what I’m going to say? It’s a MORNING ROUTINE! A morning routine is KEY to ensuring a productive day.
If you have one already, you know exactly what I’m talking about. If you don’t, you’re definitely going to want to start one!
But instead of just saying you should have one, I want to give you ideas on how you can create a morning routine that leads and ensures a productive day.
- Wake up with an alarm. I know it’s so easy to snooze for an extra 10 minutes. I have most definitely done that myself. Waking up with your alarm doesn’t have to be super early. Do what works for you. Pick a time that allows you to get your morning routine in daily to set yourself up.
- Do mindful breathing before you get out of bed. It’s important to ground yourself with mindful breathing first thing. Let go of any potential stresses in your day before you even step foot on the ground.
- Do you know how to do mindful breathing? Here are a couple tips: remain in a quiet environment, stay lying down or sitting, and focus on your inhale breath & the exhale breath.
- Do self-care as a start to your day. I’m talking especially to you momma. Do something for you! Maybe that’s a nice face mask, a walk outside, or a hot shower. You are important and doing things for yourself will help you feel better starting your day. I know that sometimes this requires getting up before the kiddos, but I promise you it’s worth it! Starting my day with self-care has helped significantly.
- Move your body! Pump up those endorphins! This doesn’t have to be a long or overexerting thing! Simply taking a short walk will certainly to get those endorphins flowing. I personally like to workout first thing in the morning but I know that’s not everyone’s preference.
- Practice affirmations. I can’t stress this one enough. Don’t fall victim to letting your unintentional negative thoughts control your day. Start your day by telling yourself positive things. I’m sure you know, if you tell yourself (or someone else) something enough, eventually you’ll believe it.
- Plan your day. A structured day is an easier and significantly more organized day. I typically like to do this the day before so I can delegate my time in the right places and be prepared for what the day is to bring.
Morning routines like this will set you up for a productive day. But it starts with your mind. It starts with giving yourself the grace to make time for a morning routine and then showing up food yourself each morning. This will ensure a productive day.
IF YOU LIKED THIS BLOG, HERE’S MORE FOR YOU!
The Benefits of Confidence and How You Can Gain Confidence in Your Life. READ HERE
CHANGING YOUR MINDSET: SELF-CARE. READ HERE
Be the first to comment